Thursday, March 6, 2008

old is new!



I was going through some of the items I made in past months/years and found lots of things I had forgotten I even had. I was so fascinated about bubbles last year at this time. I made this clear pendant by layering glass in the kiln to create them. The othe pendant, the colorful one was created by using bubble powdwer. When sprinkled between 2 layers of glass these lovely random bubbles are created everywhere. I made them up and am offering them on my etsy and dawnda sites now.

1 comment:

PeculiarForest said...

hello great work

I would like to tag you :)

The rules are:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.